Wednesday 31 December 2014

The Princess Mirror-Belle Collection by Julia Donaldson



Review by Jenny, age ten.

I have finished a book called The Princess Mirror-Belle Collection by Julia Donaldson. It was a good book and I enjoyed it. It’s about a little girl who finds out that her reflection in the mirror is a girl called Princess Mirror-Belle and is in a completely different world. They do loads of different things together, like going trick or treating and also going to the hospital. If I was that little girls Mom or brother and she told me that her reflection in the mirror was talking to her, I would definitely think she was mad . I would really recommend this book to a friend.  It would suit children 7 to 11, girls would probably like it more than boys.

Four Stars ****


No comments:

Post a Comment